Ain’t a green smoothie great?! It’s a quick, easy and convenient breakfast on-the-go, and you know you’re getting your serving of greens at the same time. Enhance your green smoothie with CBD oil.
Enhance Your Green Smoothie With CBD Oil
Yes, the color can be a little intimidating. And if you get it wrong, a green smoothie can taste very bitter.
Don’t stop reading! As usual, UrthLeaf have your back and we bring you a green smoothie recipe that will taste delicious. As a bonus, why don’t you add a few drops of CBD oil to boost the goodness! CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant, bringing you so many benefits like reduced anxiety, better sleep, calm thoughts and pain relief.
What’s not to like? A tasty smoothie, a vibrant colour, packed with vitamins, and some mood-boosting CBD to make you smile.
Another great element of smoothie making is you can be creative! Mix up your fruit and vegetable choices every week to keep your tastebuds tingling.
- Use frozen fruit. By doing this you eliminate the need for ice! Frozen fruit keeps your smoothie nice and creamy. We find bananas are best as they are sweeter than most other fruits.
- A green smoothie needs to be green! Any kind of green will work. Limit food waste in your kitchen by freezing any greens that are about to go bad, then use them later in your smoothie! The more the better!
- You will need some kind of liquid. A type of milk is probably best for that authentic smoothie experience.
- 1 cup of frozen fruit (bananas, mixed berried, mango etc)
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh greens (spinach, kale, micro-greens etc)
- ½ – 1 cup milk (almond, soy, coconut, cow’s etc)
- 1-2 drops CBD oil
Place all your ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Start with ½ cup milk and keep adding from there depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
We hope you enjoyed our recipe and give it a go! Heathy and delicious, you can’t go wrong!