Do you love CBD oil but want the convenience of a simple pre-dosed capsule? We got you covered! Our top selling CBD Gel Capsules are tasteless, effective and dissolve quickly in your intestinal tract which allows for optimal absorption. Each bottle contains 900mg of non-GMO, full spectrum hemp CBD oil, which breaks down to 30mg per dose. When you are on the go, and need relief, our CBD capsules quickly come to the rescue.
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Made from non-GMO mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant grown on select farms in the USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Medium Chain Triglycerides)
- Gelatin (Gelatin Capsules)
- Non GMO Sunflower Lecithin
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
- Take 1-2 capsules daily as needed
What is CBD?
- CBD is an acronym for Cannabidiol (Can-a-bid-i-ol), a prominent naturally occurring class of molecules called cannabinoids found in the plant genus Cannabis Sativa L. CBD comprises up to 40% of the plant and is one of over 60 plus compounds found in cannabis. Of these compounds, CBD and THC are usually present in the highest concentrations, and are therefore the most recognized and studied. CBD is a non- psychoactive component of the plant that possesses a wide range of benefits and does not cause a high, unlike THC. Our bodies are made up of an endocannabinoid system and use cannabinoids to maintain healthy cells.
What is CBD Oil
- Most CBD oil comes from industrial hemp, which usually has a higher CBD content than marijuana. Makers of CBD oil use different methods to extract the compound. The extract is then added to a carrier oil and called CBD oil. CBD oil comes in many different strengths, and people use it in various ways. It is best to discuss CBD oil with a doctor before using it.
Is Urthleaf Hemp CBD Safe?
- Most people tolerate CBD well. Almost all research on CBD oil and pain comes from adult trials. Experts do not recommend CBD oil for use in children, as there is little research on the effects of CBD oil on a child’s developing brain. However, people may use Epidiolex for children aged 2 years of age and upward who have rare forms of epilepsy. A person should consult a doctor if they think a child needs to use CBD oil for seizures. CBD oil is also not recommended during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
What are the benefits of CBD?
- smoking cessation and drug withdrawal
- treating seizures and epilepsy
- anxiety treatment
- reducing some of the effects of Alzheimer’s, as shown by initial research antipsychotic effects on people with schizophrenia
- future applications in combating acne, type 1 diabetes, and cancer Although more research is required to confirm some uses of CBD oil, it is shaping up as a potentially promising and versatile treatment.
- 4.54 out of 5$44.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural relief isn’t just for humans! UrthLeaf cares about your pets health and wellness. We created a full spectrum hemp oil tincture for pets that is not only…
- 5.00 out of 5$44.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 300mg Our regular strength, 300mg full spectrum CBD tincture is pure, natural, has minimal ingredients and never any chemicals or additives. We kept…