UrthLeaf’s top selling, topical salve is crafted by extracting full spectrum, CBD-rich, hemp oil and infusing it with organic lavender flower oil, organic coconut oil, vitamin E, and organic beeswax. These simple ingredients create a powerful salve that is packed with anti-inflammatory properties to help treat all of your aches, pains, and sore muscles. We also like to use our salve on cuts, wounds, dry skin, and eczema! For faster, targeted relief, simply massage a small amount into affected area.
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Made from non-GMO mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant grown on select farms in the USA 100%
- Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
Apply salve liberally and gently massage over affected area until completely absorbed.
Repeat 3 or more times daily as needed.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
Consult your doctor if irritation develops.
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Lavender Flower Oil, Vitamin E, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil <0.3% THC
What is CBD healing salve?
- CBD salve is a topical product that brings healing relief to muscles, joints and nerves and has the ability to soothe irritated or damaged skin. CBD functions by binding to cannabinoid receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system. These receptors have been found in virtually every cell and tissue type in the human body (hence the seemingly endless array of CBD uses).
Can CBD Salve help with chronic pain?
- Researchers compiled the results of multiple systematic reviews covering dozens of trials and studies. Their research concluded that there is substantial evidence that cannabis is an effective treatment for chronic pain in adults. A separate study in the Journal of Experimental Medicine supports these results. This research suggests that using CBD can reduce pain and inflammation. The researchers also found that subjects were not likely to build up a tolerance to the effects of CBD, so they would not need to increase their dose continually. They noted that cannabinoids, such as CBD, could offer helpful new treatments for people with chronic pain.