CBD Hemp Oil Pet Tincture 300mg (Chicken Flavor)
$34.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Add to Wishlist
Natural relief isn’t just for humans! UrthLeaf cares about your pets health and wellness. We created a full spectrum hemp oil tincture for pets that is not only all natural, but we extract the CBD using a solvent-free CO2 method. The best part, your pet will love the chicken flavor! Pets experience ailments just like humans such as, but not limited to: pain, anxiety, arthritis, digestive issues, seizures, appetite, fear, and even cancer. CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system and helps ease these issues. CBD is excellent for both small and large breed dogs as well as cats and even horses! Your pet can take their CBD straight from the dropper or mixed with food.
UrthLeaf pet CBD products are made with organic, whole food, human grade ingredients. We keep it simple by offering our powerful UrthLeaf 300mg CBD tincture as our best seller so that you can add it to virtually any existing diet.
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Made from non-GMO mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant grown on select farms in the USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- (MCT-Medium Chain Triglycerides)
- Raw Hemp Oil
- Chicken Flavor
What is cbd oil for pets?
- CBD oil can be used for pets to alieviate anxiety, pain, discomfort, or aid them in adjusting to a new enviornment. It will have no side effects and should be given to your pet daily between 1-2 times per day.
How long does CBD take to work on pets?
- CBD Usually takes anywhere from 5-30 min to start working, If you see no change after a half hour you can try giving them another recommended dosage.
Is CBD Hemp oil safe for pets?
- Hemp oil moisturizes a dog’s skin and fur correctly because it is herbal and has virtually no side effects like fish oil – but it must be administered in the right quantities. … Again, because hemp oil is extracted from the “industrial hemp” plant there are no psychoactive reactors.
How many doses of CBD Should I give my pet?
- CBD oil should be given frequently enough that your pet experiences some alleviation of the symptoms they are struggling with. Deciding how often to administer CBD oil also takes time. Typically, it’s recommended that pets receive a dose every eight hours. Start with one or two doses a day.
- 5.00 out of 5$89.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 900mg Find EXTRA strength relief with our 900mg tincture. Our Full Spectrum CBD Tincture is pure, natural, has minimal ingredients and never any chemicals or additives. We kept our products simple yet powerful.…
- 4.55 out of 5$79.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
UrthLeaf’s top selling, topical salve is crafted by extracting full spectrum, CBD-rich, hemp oil and infusing it with organic lavender flower oil, organic coconut oil, vitamin E, and organic beeswax. These simple ingredients create a powerful salve that…
- $34.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 300mg Our regular strength, 300mg full spectrum CBD tincture is pure, natural, has minimal ingredients and never any chemicals or additives. We kept our products simple yet powerful. We recommend our CBD tinctures…
- 5.00 out of 5$49.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
The UrthLeaf Disposable Vape Pen is compact, convenient, and satisfying, with a sleek look and finish. Our premium CBD contains NO THC, is extracted with C02 rather than toxic solvents, and sits inside a glass cartridge, eliminating any…