The most natural relief for your pet!
You want your pet to maintain his health and vitality for as long as possible. Although you can’t stop time, there are ways to help him keep his vigor for longer.
UrthLeaf’s Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Tincture for pets is fully organic and extracted using a solvent-free super critical CO2 method.
This product is perfect for small to large breed dogs and cats experiencing broad spectrum of medical and behavioral issues — cancer pain, arthritis, muscle spasms, seizures, neurological and digestive disorders, anxieties, obsessions, past traumas, withdrawal, mood, and memory.
During recovery from illness or surgery, CBD can stimulate the appetite and speed healing. At the end of life, it can ease the pain and fear your pet may be experiencing. CBD does all this by stimulating the endocannabinoid system.
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Made from non-GMO mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant grown on select farms in the USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- Ingredients: CBD, Coconut Oil and Raw Hemp Oil
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- (MCT-Medium Chain Triglycerides)
- Raw Hemp Oil
- Chicken Flavor
What is cbd oil for pets?
- CBD oil can be used for pets to alieviate anxiety, pain, discomfort, or aid them in adjusting to a new enviornment. It will have no side effects and should be given to your pet daily between 1-2 times per day.
How long does CBD take to work on pets?
- CBD Usually takes anywhere from 5-30 min to start working, If you see no change after a half hour you can try giving them another recommended dosage.
Is CBD Hemp oil safe for pets?
- Hemp oil moisturizes a dog’s skin and fur correctly because it is herbal and has virtually no side effects like fish oil – but it must be administered in the right quantities. … Again, because hemp oil is extracted from the “industrial hemp” plant there are no psychoactive reactors.
How many doses of CBD Should I give my pet?
- CBD oil should be given frequently enough that your pet experiences some alleviation of the symptoms they are struggling with. Deciding how often to administer CBD oil also takes time. Typically, it’s recommended that pets receive a dose every eight hours. Start with one or two doses a day.
- $34.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 300mg Find fast relief with our 300mg Full Spectrum CBD Tincture. Pure and natural, this tincture provides quick relief of your symptoms with-out any added chemicals. This product is an unflavored dietary and…
- 5.00 out of 5$14.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Slip into a state of mental clarity and unwind after a long day with UrthLeaf’s Eucalyptus Bath Bomb. The soothing and calming effects of eucalyptus along with the therapeutic properties of CBD will leave your body feeling relaxed,…
- 4.71 out of 5$109.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 1800mg Find fast relief with our 1800mg Full Spectrum CBD Tincture. Pure and natural, this tincture provides quick relief of your symptoms with-out any added chemicals. This product is an unflavored dietary and…
- 5.00 out of 5$89.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 900mg Find fast relief with our 900mg Full Spectrum CBD Tincture. Pure and natural, this tincture provides quick relief of your symptoms without any added chemicals. Mix with juices, smoothies, or take it…