Natural CBD Hemp Oil Tincture 300mg
Our regular strength, 300mg full spectrum CBD tincture is pure, natural, has minimal ingredients and never any chemicals or additives. We kept our products simple yet powerful. We recommend our CBD tinctures for customers looking to help treat chronic ailments, pain, inflammation, anxiety, insomnia and stress. Our customers also implement CBD as a pre/post workout supplement to help enhance performance and recovery.
The unflavored, light, natural hemp taste of our tinctures easily blends with smoothies, juices, coffee, or simply place directly under tongue. Our full spectrum CBD tinctures are 100% organic and 3rd party lab-tested to ensure quality and give you all the benefits of CBD without any psychoactive effects. We offer a variety of potencies so you can find your perfect dose. If you aren’t sure, contact us!
- All natural with no additives or preservatives
- Made from non-GMO mature stalks and stems of the hemp plant grown on select farms in the USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- (MCT-Medium Chain Triglycerides)
- Raw Hemp Oil
- Shake well before use.
- Take one full dropper 2-3 times daily. Increase as desired.
- Hold under tongue for 60-90 seconds.
- Swallow and repeat as preferred.
- Effects and oil color may vary.
What is CBD hemp oil?
- CBD oil uses the whole plant, while hemp oil comes from its seeds. CBD oil is made from a variety of parts of the mature hemp plant including its stalks and flowers. In order to get CBD and other compounds from the plant, they must be separated in a process called extraction.
What precautions would you advise if someone wants to try CBD oil to treat pain?
- Users should follow legal channels to obtain CBD. The science is emerging to support its use, especially in a time where most people want to avoid the addicting opioids in chronic pain. Because of the changes in social acceptance for the use of the marijuana plant and the urgency to address the opioid crisis, there is funding for clinical trials. A 2017 study found CBD was effective for chronic neuropathy pain. It may have a role in reducing inflammation as well. The individual should talk to a doctor first, start with the lowest doses possible, read the information available, and be an informed consumer.
Does CBD oil really work?
- The human body has an endocannabinoid system that receives transmissions signals from cannabinoids in the body. CBD produces many beneficial effects on the human molecular pathway. The effectiveness of the CBD Oil you use depends largely on its quality. Almost all people who have tried CBD oil in various forms, rave about the positive effects they have experienced proving it’s effectiveness from pain relief to sleep aid.
Does CBD get you high?
- CBD is an entirely different compound from THC, and its effects are very complex. It is not psychoactive, meaning it does not produce a “high” or change a person’s state of mind, but it influences the body to use its own endocannabinoids more effectively. According to one study posted to Neurotherapeutics, this is because CBD itself does very little to the ECS. Instead, it activates or inhibits other compounds in the endocannabinoid system. For example, CBD stops the body from absorbing anandamide, a compound associated with regulating pain. So, increased levels of anandamide in the bloodstream may reduce the amount of pain a person feels. Cannabidiol may also limit inflammation in the brain and nervous system, which may benefit people experiencing pain, insomnia, and certain immune-system responses.
What is the correct dosage to take?
- It depends on what you’re using the compound for, and also on how strong the product is. Most people consume between 10-50 mg of CBD per day total. (For reference, 1 mL of a potent oil might contain 50 mg of CBD. Make sure you read the label on your product to ensure a proper serving.
- 4.35 out of 5$89.99 – or subscribe and get 10% off
UrthLeaf’s top selling, topical salve is crafted by extracting full spectrum, CBD-rich, hemp oil and infusing it with organic lavender flower oil, organic coconut oil, vitamin E, and…